Botox has quickly become the #1 aesthetic procedure around the world. The American Society of Plastic Surgeons reported that Botox injections became the most popular non-invasive cosmetic procedure in 2020. They reported 4.4 MILLION Botox procedures in 2020, the top minimally invasive procedure.
In fact, the same organization reported that “11% of women surveyed indicated they are more interested in cosmetic plastic surgery or non-surgical procedures” than prior to COVID-19.
You may be asking, why are people getting more cosmetic procedures done? Well, because it is safe and it WORKS! And after almost two years of wading through a global pandemic (and yes, staring at ourselves on Zoom calls), health and wellness, and feeling our best, has become more of a priority.
What Exactly Is Botox?
The origins of Botox may surprise you a bit. Botox, or the primary ingredient botulinum toxin, were discovered over 200 years ago, in the 1820s! No, women weren’t treating fine lines around their eyes in the 1820s – that didn’t happen for another 170+ years. But that key component was a miraculous discovery, leading to an extremely effective and safe muscle relaxant.
The original uses for Botox in the 1960s included the treatment of imbalanced eye muscles, double vision, and muscle spasms. In other words, medical experts knew that Botox had an amazing ability to prevent muscle contractions, leading to some exciting applications just a couple of decades later.
In the late 1990s, the Botox injections we know today came to the forefront of cosmetic procedures as a treatment to reduce wrinkles and fine lines. Then in 2002, it was officially approved by the FDA for commercial use, and the popularity of Botox has risen ever since.
What You Need To Know
If you’ve enjoyed the benefits of Botox, then you likely know how and why it’s right for you! As part of the Replenish experience, our experienced professionals create a plan that meets your health and wellness needs.
But for those new to this minimally invasive procedure, here are some things you should know:
- Botox injections take less than 15 minutes with no recovery time, which means you can fit it into any busy schedule, including with the Replenish Concierge Service.
- Botox is for men AND women! While it was once primarily aimed at women, more and more men are enjoying the benefits of Botox as part of a healthy lifestyle.
- Botox is safe and effective. It may be alarming to learn that Botox is made from a bacterial toxin, but don’t worry! Thanks to literally hundreds of years of extensive research, it’s one of the safest cosmetic procedures today, with a success rate of over 99%, including treating a variety of cosmetic and medical issues, like excessive sweating.
- Botox is long-lasting! Clients often see the results of a single injection for as long as three to four months, although everyone is different.
- Botox is affordable and minimally invasive, feeling like nothing more than a pinprick. Replenish IV Solutions offers some exciting promotions around Botox, including the Alle aesthetics loyalty program.
Botox at Replenish IV Solutions
Replenish IV Solutions has a team of expertly trained staff that creates and tailors treatments to meet your individual needs and goals. Whether you’re new to Botox or a seasoned pro, let our team help you instantly look younger and feel better about yourself.
And even if you don’t have the time to schedule an appointment at Replenish IV Solutions, we can come to you! Our Concierge Service offers the same professional experience with our trained technicians at your home, office, hotel, boat, or anywhere else. Just book your appointment or Botox party at your convenience.
We are also pleased to offer Alle, an aesthetics loyalty program uniquely designed for YOU. It’s as simple as scheduling treatments, earning points, and enjoying saving! You can sign up today at Alle.com!
Esthetics and More!
Don’t forget to check out a full range of esthetic services offered at Replenish IV Solutions. Our trained technicians understand that your skin is special, and it can change for a variety of reasons.
Every esthetics service is tailored and customized to meet your individual needs, using only the best products from award-winning renowned skincare companies. From facials and peels to Microderm, LED Light Therapy, and even eyelash/brow tinting, we offer Tampa Bay’s best esthetics services.
We hope to see you soon at one of the Replenish IV Solutions locations across Tampa Bay. In the meantime, don’t forget to connect with us across our social media channels where you can learn more about events, promotions and more: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn.