Replenish IV Solutions has been providing safe and effective therapies to enhance a healthy and youthful lifestyle for the Tampa Bay area since 2014. In addition to IV therapy, vitamin injections, esthetics, Botox, NAD+, diagnostic screening, and more, we’re also excited to now offer Yoga services across Tampa Bay.
The benefits of Yoga are long established and can play an important part of your overall physical and mental health and wellbeing. Whether you’re recovering from an injury, going through an illness, managing a chronic condition, or you just want to feel better, yoga can play an important role in your health, including:
- Improving Strength, Balance & Flexibility through slow movements, deep breathing and holding poses
- Easing pain from arthritis and other mobility issues.
- Reducing stress and relaxing the body.
- Improving sleep.
- Providing more energy and better moods.
- Managing stress.
Yoga Services at Replenish IV Solutions
Yoga Classes at Replenish:
Visit the Replenish IV Solutions Carrollwood location, which offers outdoor yoga classes that blend the safety and distance of virtual classes with the communal and energy-building nature of in-person classes. During our outdoor yoga classes, you can stay at a safe distance from others while practicing, free of enclosed spaces, while enjoying nature and an in-person connection.
Cost: $17 per drop in or Class Pass
Class Times: 7 a.m. and 7 p.m.
Private Group Classes (Concierge Service Only)
$10 per person – minimum of 3 per group
We offer private yoga classes for groups with experienced instructors that will create the perfect yoga class to match the needs of you and your participants. This is a great way for family, friends, couples or businesses to spend quality time together while taking care of themselves. Choose a location on our list of exclusive destinations or let us know where you’d like to host and we will be there.
Cost: $10 per person per session, minimum of #3 (three) people per group
Private One-on-One (Concierge Service Only)
Private yoga classes allow you to work on the poses and stretches that make sense for you on your schedule and at your own pace. These private sessions allow you to ease into yoga in a safer manner, with proper alignment and a clear focus on your goals and needs. Choose a location on our list of exclusive destinations or let us know where you’d like to practice and we will be there!
Cost: $90 for a 60-minute session; $135 for a 90-minute session
We like adventure, especially the kind that takes you out to explore your surroundings, enables you to see places and ideas in new ways, and opens you up to new activities. You never know where our next yoga session across Tampa Bay will take place. It may be one of the destinations’s many theater stages, breweries, hiking trails, wineries, or other exciting locations. Stay tuned for the next destination yoga class.
Cost: $17 per drop in or Class Pass
Yoga Styles for Every Person
The Replenish IV Solutions yoga instructors are experienced and certified in a variety of yoga styles that fit the needs of every practitioner, including:
- Vinyasa: connects individual poses or “asanas” with deep breaths or “pranayama” in a series of flowing sequences of movement. Yogis can expect to experience increased flexibility, strength, stability, and overall calmness and clarity.
- Power Yoga: rather than focusing on stillness and meditation, it places importance on the body and movement. Power yoga is good for strength training.
- Slow Flow Yoga: Slow Flow classes to help you find the space between poses while still retaining the gentle rhythm of a flow yoga class. Slow Flow classes are a combination of Vinyasa Flow and Hatha yoga, with fewer transitions than Vinyasa yoga and more flow than Hatha yoga.
Book Your Tampa Bay Yoga Session Today
The Replenish yoga instructors are ready to provide a customized yoga experience for you, on your time, to meet your needs. Our team of expertly trained staff creates and tailors treatments and experiences to help you meet your individual needs and goals.
Book your appointment online today, or call us at (813) 992-7487, to schedule your yoga experience, or any of our other health and wellness services, today!