Summertime in Tampa Bay Specials, Plus Father’s Day Deals for the Guys
Tampa Bay is beautiful year-round, but there’s no better time than summertime in Tampa Bay. We have some the world’s best beaches, sports, and entertainment options, giving us all reasons to get out and explore.
As we’re all “on the go” this summer, too often the first thing to suffer is our health and wellness. There’s no reason you shouldn’t have it all this summer in Tampa Bay – prioritizing health and wellness and the summertime experience of your life.
To help Tampa Bay visitors and residents alike prioritize health and wellness this summer, Replenish IV Solutions has summertime specials to keep you hydrated, replenished, and energized while you’re on the go.
Replenish Tampa Bay Summertime Specials
Summertime never lasts long enough, but our specials will! Take advantage of these Replenish IV Solutions summertime specials from now through Aug. 31, 2022 at Replenish IV Solutions locations across Tampa Bay!
Stay Hydrated Summertime Special
Staying hydrated is important during the summer, especially in Florida, so book your Hydration Energy Boost IV therapy today. This Summertime Special Deal is Buy One Get One 50% off! The special is available in office only, so stop in TODAY!
Concierge First-Timer Summertime Special
Are you a first-time concierge client? Maybe you’ve been thinking about it but haven’t booked your concierge appointment yet! There’s no better time than summertime in Tampa Bay to try the Replenish Concierge service.
Book a concierge appointment and receive a $25 gift card for Replenish IV Solutions services. Gift cards will become automatically available in clients’ profiles upon purchase! Summertime special excludes NAD services and cannot be combined with other specials.
Limited-Time Filler Summertime Special
For rest of the summer (through Aug. 31, 2022), use promo code “BotoxIntro” to take advantage of this summertime “Amber is Back” introductory filler special, including:
- Voluma – $575
- Ultra – $475
- Ultra Plus – $500
The Filler Summertime Special is available for concierge (fees apply) and Carrollwood office, as well as at the Sarah Vande Berg Tennis Center location by appointment only.
Flip Your Lip for Summertime Special
Botox has become the most popular esthetics service in the world, and now’s your chance to indulge in the Replenish IV Solutions experience, using promo code: “BotoxIntro” to receive Botox services for just $8.33 per unit (minimum purchase of 5 units).
Book your services are available at the Carrollwood office, or the Sarah Vande Berg Tennis Center location by appointment only.
Summertime Spa Into Special
It’s summertime in Tampa Bay, and that means it’s time to spoil yourself, just a little (or maybe a lot). Get your intro to the Replenish Spa experience this summer. First time spa clients (yes, that includes those of you who have received other services but not spa services) receive 40% off any spa product (excluding Skinade) using promo code “SpaProduct40”.
Summer Hydration LED light Session Special
Whether you’re new to the service or you’re a longtime customer, it’s time to schedule your hydration session! Using summertime promo code “SummerHydrate20” you’ll receive 20% off a watermelon or cucumber mask (a 45-minute service time).
Father’s Day Specials
Replenish IV Solutions is celebrating dads throughout June! Pick your service – all dads get 20% off through June 30, 2022 using promo code “FathersDay20”.
Gentleman’s Executive Spa Package
Summertime is great, but we know the work doesn’t stop! Plus, this June, Replenish IV Solutions has the guys top of mind, so here’s a special just for you:
- Revitalize 1 IV Therapy for skin repair and cleansing the body.
- Purifying back treatment
- Hand and arm massage
Additional Summertime Health Tips
The Replenish IV Solutions team of experts is here to help you achieve your health and wellness goals through a variety of treatments and services, designed specifically for you and your lifestyle. But health and wellness should be a part of your daily routine, so here are just a few tips from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on ways to prioritize your health this summer in Tampa Bay:
1. Get Up and Get Going: If you can, get at least 150 minutes of aerobic physical activity every week. That’s just over 20 minutes each day – we’re thinking a walk on the beach, or maybe Bayshore Boulevard would do it!
2. Made in the Shade: Of course you’re going to spend time in the sun, it’s summertime in Tampa Bay! So, be sure to use shade, wide-brimmed hats, clothing that covers, and broad-spectrum sunscreen with at least SPF 15 for sun protection.
3. Respect the Insect: We’re all outside more during the summer, and so are the bugs! Make sure you use insect repellent and wear long-sleeved shirts and long pants to prevent mosquito bites and ticks.
4. Just Stay Cool: Let’s face it, summer in Tampa Bay gets HOT! Extreme heat can be dangerous for everyone, but it may be especially dangerous for people with chronic medical conditions. Find ways to stay cool and hydrated, including shady areas, fans, and lots of water.
5. Rethink the Drink: To help combat dehydration and replenish the body, drink fluoridated water instead of sugary or alcoholic drinks to reduce calories and stay safe.